It's time for me to post some self-promotion. We performed at the Grammy Museum last month and will have a review of the show coming out in Music Connection in May. This leads to the next natural step.
I wanted to reach out and ask for your support with our Indiegogo
campaign (like Kickstarter) for our new album. I know you are passionate about music too
so we are offering some amazing perks in thanks of your support. Let me
know if you have any questions. Below is the campaign link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-vignatis-new-
[1]
If you would like to join as a part of the team to help promote the campaign, please contact me and I'll be happy to add you as a team member. Let's support the arts. It enriches lives.
Thanks so much,
Tracy Vignati
http://www.thevignatis.com
Contact@thevignatis.com
https://www.facebook.com/thevignatis
https://twitter.com/thevignatis
Contribute to our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign here: https://igg.me/at/Vignatis/x
No comments:
Post a Comment