Friday, September 18, 2015

As the Rolling Stones say, "Please allow me to introduce myself."  I am a singer/clarinet player from Los Angeles in my own band co-founded with my French native husband, Fabrice, called THE VIGNATIS.  We created our own genre we call Gypsybilly which is a hybrid of Django Reinhardt style Gypsy Jazz, Rockabilly, Country and Jazz.  My background is primarily Jazz/Big Band and Country from my childhood.  I am an animal rights advocate, love the culinary arts, travel and practice Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism via the Soka Gakkai International.  I have 2 wonderful, well, most of the time, rescue kitties named Nikko and Sachi that don't get along with each other so much that Sachi moved in with my neighbor friends.  Devastating at first but I'm happy that she's happy.  I so have shared custody so that makes it sooooooo much better :)  That is my nutshell story.  More will come as we get to know each other.

I've created this blog to discuss various topics on life, hobbies and share anything I find of interest or of value that may help those of you who read or subscribe to my blog.  I look forward to meeting new people and creating new friendships.  I hear some people actually meet each other due to blogging.  That sounds awesome!  We all have busy lives and this seems like a great tool to connect with society.

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to writing my first topic.  Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.  

Have a lovely day,

Tracy

http://thevignatis.com
http://tracyvignati.com

2 comments: